Work with Premium Event Staffing
Do You Have What It Takes to Provide Red Carpet Service?
Read Before Applying
Premium Event Staffing is looking for professional: Bartenders, Servers, Security, Helpers, Promotional Staff, and other Event Staff for private parties and special events. We look for team players who are willing to jump into any role to help make the event a success.
Once you successfully complete the Registration form (on the right), you will be contacted by our HR department for an interview.
Premium Event Staffing prides itself on providing only the best, most professional event staff for our clients. With that said, we expect only exceptional performance with all aspects of the event.
1. Efficient and professional communication with staff, teammates, and clients during each and every interaction.
2. Effective use of our staffing app to communicate and to ensure successful event completion.
3. Strict adherence to tardiness and attendance policies.
4. Receiving no less than a 10 out of 10 review from the client, being well groomed, and being in proper uniform.5. Once you commit to a shift, we have a 0-tolerance policy for call offs, no shows, or any other situation that will not allow you to honor your commitment.
6. We have a strict Code of Conduct policy. Any breach of this will lead to the removal from all future events.
Uniforms and Appearance – All staff are expected to own the required uniform for the events posted and adhere to our appearance policy. For more information on this policy, please see our employee handbook or email email@example.com
You may feel this is rather harsh, but if you have what it takes to be part of the best, highest paying, and most professional event staffing company, then we’d love to hear from you.
Register For Employment
Clicking the download button below will help you with the answers on the registration form. Also, please read our Code of Conduct Policy as it will effect your employment with us