Code of Conduct Policy
Please note that a violation of any of these codes listed below will result in the forfeiting of any payments current and future. Also, you may be held liable for any damages caused by the violation due to your breach of our Codes of Conduct.
CODES OF CONDUCT:
- Drinking of any alcoholic beverages before or during an event
- Smoking of any kind before or during an event
- Cell phone usage during the event. If you must use your cell phone, please step into a bathroom
- Going missing for more than 20 minutes during an event, (without approval of the client or Captain)
- Being confrontational or aggressive with anyone at the event. This includes; other team members, guests, and clients.
- Not being in the proper uniform and/or a dirty uniform
- Breaking or stealing any event supplies and/or items at the event.
We follow up with clients after each event, so it is our hope to always receive positive remarks. If any of the above areas are listed in the feedback, we will share it with you. You will be paid once the feedback is received from the client. This is usually accomplished within 24 hours of the event.
We are excited to have you be part of the contract staff at Premium Event Staffing, and we hope to have a long lasting relationship with you.
If you do not agree with the content of this policy, please notify David immediately at email@example.com and we will remove you from our database.